Sunday 26 June 2016

MY 40th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Thank you to all my family and friends who came and celebrate my 40th birthday despite the lightning, thunderstorm and heavy rain.  It was great to see you all and I had such a wonderful time.  I also would like to thank you all for the birthday cards, wonderful presents and most especially for helping my chosen charity British Heart Foundation.  We've raised a total of £70.  Thank you so much for your generosity.  I also met one of my challenges yehey! (no. 19 buy a complete outfit for £40).  And here's how I did it!


For my cardigan I got ages ago on sale from Primark for under £10 bargain.  
The T-shirt I bought from Amazon  for £4.99 including postage.
The skirt again from amazon for £10.99.  Postage is free because I've got an Amazon prime.
The belt was old and I bought on sale but a similar on Amazon cost from £3.99.
Finally my shoes I also bought on Amazon for £6.99.
A total of £36.96!

Once again thank you for all your support so far and for celebrating my 40th birthday with me.  And I am very excited and looking forward to starting my other challenges very soon.  You can follow me on my other social media to see how I'm getting on.


Please leave me a comment or suggestions on any of my social media and please share.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment