Friday 10 February 2017

I AM GOING SUGAR FREE




This February I am ditching the sweet stuff and giving up sugar for 40 days to raise money for Cancer Research UK and helping to beat cancer sooner.  Help me conquer my cravings by sponsoring me.

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/challenjing40

Cancer survival rates have doubled over the past 40 years.  Consistent progress is being made but improvements to technology and ground-breaking work offer new opportunities to find different ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer and improve survival rates even further.  Help Cancer Research UK improve results even faster.


The Low Down:



So come join me guys and let's beat cancer together!

You can follow me on my other social media sites on:



#ChallenJing40





No comments:

Post a Comment